Raksha Bandhan SMS

ad+1

Here is an awesome collection of Rakhi SMS for the event of Raksha Bandhan.



Hey Sis,
  When the world goes dark,
Stars are there...
  When the journey breaks up,
Hope is there...
  When the entire world is vanished,
And you feel left alone...
 Tilt your head and look beside you,
Will bring you comfort feeling of
 Care and affection molds on you,
As your Brother is always beside you
 To pour the special love and affection forever...

[ HAPPY RAKSHA BANDHAN ] 






God could not take care for the whole world 
   so he has given mothers to each family.
In the same way mother could not take care 
   for the whole part of our life, so she had given brothers. 
Thanks for being my brother. 
   Happy Raksha Bandhan 



Never ever thought we will not be together this day

  I am really missing you very much.
The Rakhi you send is very good,
  it's looking great on my wrist. 
I just pray that we will be together on every Rakhi from next year. '
  May God bless you with lot of happiness, love and success. 
Take care.
  Miss You..!



You know that you are the
  most precious stone in the
collection of my secret treasure..
   Wishing you very Happy Rakhi
and best of luck for every thing.





May this auspicious occasion
   bring you all the prosperity
and good luck in your way of life.
   Happy Raksha bandhan to you...






We gain and lose things everyday.
   But trust me on one thing. 
You'll never lose me. 
  I will always be here.
Happy Raksha Bandhan





Near of far wherever u r,
  My best wishes r with U, 
Tum jiyo hazaron saal,
  May success & joy be yours everyday, 
Yehi hai meri wish dil se! 
  Happy Raksha Bandhan





Rakhi is just an excuse
  for me to express myself:
You mean the world to me.
  Happy Raksha Bandhan to
my sweet sister.



Copyright © 2014 Raksha Bandhan - The Festival of love | All Rights Reserved. Design By Shubham Arora