Rakhi Messages

ad+1

Rakhi messages

The festival of Raksha Bandhan strengthens the eternal bond of love between brother and sister. It is the perfect day for you to express how much you love and care your siblings. Along with presenting gifts, you can delight your dear siblings by sending impressive Rakhi messages or sms. A message written by your own hand will definitely convey the love and heartfelt emotions towards your siblings. Moreover, the messages will definitely remind your brother or sister the true essence of the Rakhi festival.





Rakhi Messages/SMS for Sister


  • Dear Sister, 
    May your wishes and prayers come true this Rakhi and may you prosper and reach great heights in your live. With warm regards, Happy Raksha Bandhan.
  • My loving sister, you are my sweet angel. I pray to Almighty that may your whole life filled with joy and happiness. Happy Rakhi!”
  • No matter how far you are, my warm regards are always with you...... this Rakhi, we will once again bring back the spirit of the happy days …..... Happy Rakhi!
  • No fight, no quarrel, no arrangement ........ now you will ask why.... aare behna aaj to Rakhi hai!!
  • You are adorable
    You are pretty
    Your are kind
    Your are loving
    But one thing I want to say ….
    You are my beautiful sister and will always be....
    Happy Raksha Bandhan!!
  • Today is Rakhi, it is the perfect time to thank you for your love, support and care. Thank you sis very much... and wish you a very Happy Raksha Bandhan!!
  • Sister is a person who always love and care 
    She is a person who understands your thoughts and emotions
    She is a person who assists you in any difficult situations. 
    I love you my dear sister. Wish you a Happy and Joyful Rakhi!!
  • When I think of Rakhi....
    The first thing comes in my mind ….....the fights and arguments …..we had in our childhood days
    Today, I laugh … thinking about it and my love towards you increases.
    Happy Rakhi, my loving sis....
  • You are my sweet angel...... your are my dear friend....... I will always be with you......you are my real happiness.. I love you my dear sister..... Happy Raksha Bandhan!!!
  • A sister is a special gift of life...... a life long friend.....My sis... a very Happy Raksha Bandhan. May God bless you and may each of your day fill with joy and prosperity.

Rakhi Messages/SMS for Brother


  • Brothers are like pole star who guide you in right direction of life. Thank you bhaiya for your love and support. Miss you alot …. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
  • Dear Bhaiya..... you are always my best friend... always stood for me...always helped me in my difficult situations....You are my best brother. Thank you for everything. Wish you a happy and prosperous Rakhi.
  • Your are my best brother who never says no to anything.....thats why I call you my Superman. I love you my dear brother... Happy Rakhi!!!
  • Dear Bhaiya,
    Wherever you go, wherever you stay...
    My warm Rakhi wishes are always with you.
    Whenever you are in any problem
    Call me... I will be there
    Love you bhaiya!!!
  • Dear Bhai,
    Today you are not with me
    But you are always in my heart
    May God bless you and may all your dreams come true..
    Happy Rakhi!!!
  • Our love is like an endless stream that will never end..... I will always be with you in your good and bad days... My best wishes are always there. Happy & joyful Rakhi!!!
  • My wonderful brother, I am sending you a thread that will definitely make our bond of love stronger. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
  • Dear Bhaiya
    You are my strength
    You are my guardian
    Your are my best friend
    Your are my everything
    Without your help, love and care …
    I am nothing
    Thank you bhaiya for everything.
  • Sorry Bhaiya, this Rakhi I am not with you... But don’t be sad or disheartened. I am sending you a beautiful Rakhi.....to convey that I am always with you. Love you my dear bhaiya.
  • On this auspicious day, I pray to God for your happiness and prosperity. May success knocks your door everyday and respect & love shower on you always. Happy and delightful Rakhi!!!!
You can send these heartfelt messages to your dear siblings and make them feel special. These messages will definitely bring a sweet smile on their faces. Moreover, their eyes will be filled with joyful tears.
Copyright © 2014 Raksha Bandhan - The Festival of love | All Rights Reserved. Design By Shubham Arora